Canvas - Student
The Canvas Student App can be found in Self Service (SISD App Store for student devices). Here are the steps for logging into the Canvas Student App.
- Press Find my School.
- Type in Stephenville ISD and select.
- Log in with your SISD credentials (username: first.lastname, password: SISD password)
Some features of Canvas work better in a web browser, Chrome or Safari. Due to the enhanced in the last Safari update, Chrome is preferable. Visit canvas.sville.us and use your SISD credentials to log in (username: first.lastname, password: SISD password).
Click to visit a detailed listing for the Canvas Student iOS Guide.
The Canvas Parent App is available in both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. After downloading the Parent App, follow these steps to log in. As a Parent Observer, you can see course information, due dates, assignment descriptions, and grades. You can also see a calendar of all of your student's courses in one place. You can also message your student's teachers through the Canvas app.
- Press Find School.
- Type in Stephenville ISD and press.
- If you created a parent account previously, login with your username and password. If you need to create a parent account, you can press create an account.
- If you are creating an account, you will need a Student Pairing Code. Have your student log in to their Canvas App. Press Account, and then select Settings. Press Pair with Observer. Copy this code exactly, it is case sensitive. If you need to add more than one student to your parent account, please follow these instructions.
Resetting your Canvas Parent Password
To reset your Canvas Parent Password, go to the SISD website and click Parents & Students.
- Select Canvas Parent Login.
- Select Forgot Password?
- You will receive an email with a password reset link.
For information about the Canvas Parent App vs the Observer account online, visit this page.
The Seesaw Class App can be found in Self Service (SISD App Store for student devices). Here are the steps for logging into Seesaw Class.
- Press "I am a Student".
- For Central Elementary students, you will need to contact your teacher for a QR code to join if you get logged out. For Chamberlin Elementary, Hook Elementary, and Gilbert Intermediate students, press Login with Email/Google.
- Press Sign in with Google and use your SISD Google Credentials (email: email@example.com, password: SISD password).
Students will find their schoolwork in Activities.