- United Way - $29,899.45 District Total
Campus Winner - Chamberlin Elementary $7,624
- FFA National Competitors
- Cross Country Teams
- Budget Amendment made for purchase of milk reflecting a carry over from the previous year
- Memorandum of Understanding with Anything’s Pawsible to continue at SHS and HJH for another year
- Review of Emergent Bilingual and English Learner Evaluation
- Review of State Compensatory Education Evaluation
See video for update details. The stadium project is moving forward behind the scenes. Once permits are granted by the City of Stephenville, visible progress will begin on site.
Recommendation was made and approval was granted for Bill Leaverton to be named SISD Representative to the Erath County Appraisal District Board of Directors.
Presentation was made by Mrs. Kelly Magin, Executive Director of Curriculum and Instruction regarding the Proclamation Procedures Manual concerning resource adoption for courses. Approval was granted.
Dr. Eric J. Cederstrom reported on the playoff progress of the Honeybee Volleyball Team and the Yellowjackets Football Team.
There is progress on all fronts for the baseball, tennis and roofing projects.
Policy Update includes local policy FFAC. Legislative update requires districts to have an opioid antagonist (Narcan) for campuses with 6th - 12th grade students. The SHAC committee recommends that all SISD campuses have it available. Athletic trainers will also be included. The SROs already carry the product.