New Password required for SchoolDude Requesters
If you have registered on the Maintenance web site, please log in using those credentials.
In order to provide more security, your “Requester” role now requires an individual password to log into MySchoolBuilding and submit requests.
- This individual password is in addition to the Submittal Password (stephenvilleisd) used to submit requests. Remember that you must click on the Submit button rather than hitting enter on your keyboard.
- If you have submitted requests in the past, you DO NOT need to register.
Existing Users please do the following in order to receive your individual password:
- Click on this link: https://login.myschoolbuilding.com/msb?acctNum=403371303&productID=MD
- Select Forgot Password at the top of the page.
- Enter your email address and select Submit.
- The screen will now say “Your email is on the way! Check your email for instructions on how to reset your password.” (The email could go to your spam folder so if you don’t see it, check there.)
- Open that email and click on the link it provides. Enter a password, confirm the password and select Reset Password.
- Go back to your original screen and enter your email address and your password and select Sign In.
- It will now take you to the screen you are used to seeing and you can enter requests the same way you did before.
- You will now be required to login with a password each time you need to submit a request.
- Everything else has remained the same.
New Requesters (have never submitted an online Maintenance request or Transportation Reservation request) please register using the link above and account number 403371303.
If you have any questions or problems logging into School Dude please call Nancy Martinez at ext. 6540 or 254-968-3759.